CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wow, It's Been A While

Sorry. I know. It's been forever sence I've posted anything.

But problem solved! Have no fear, followers! I am posting now with something I thought was cool!

Call me a nerd, but I am sooooo interested in space. And I've been researching the FUTURE OF OUR GALAXY.
(oh, nicole! Please tell us the future! Please tell us!)

Fear not, citizen, I shall. Right now. Look at this picture below. Right........now.

(and no, it's not my picture. It's this person's: http://flickr.com/photos/pchee/794100291/)


Gee willykers, Nicole! It's the night sky!
Oh, yes, young grasshopper, you are correct, but that tis not tall.
See my pink circle?
See the little smuge inside the pink circle?
Well that is the great galaxy Andromeda.

It's the Milky Way's closest galaxy, and it's getting closer. In a few billion years, after our great Sun is a red dwarf, that Andromeda is gonna collide with the Milky Way. They're going to morph together and create this huge galaxy called Milkdromeda.
So what will happen to us?
Pfft, we'll all be dead by a few billion years, so why does is matter? In facts, Earth will be completely dead by then. I just shared it because I thought it was cool.
Like I believe any of that! I mean, come on!

Anyways, I'm done for now. I'll try and find something else to waste your time with. :D
Peace! Around the World! For Generations!
n!cole

1 comments:

Jason Chong said...

Hey Nicole.Thanks a lot for your comment on my blog.Your blog about galaxy and stars is quite good.Is quite interesting to read too.

Sign out,
Jason Chong