is really into unicorns. So I decided to research the little guys.
Ah, the beloved half horse half goat creature we happily named a unicorn. It's kinda sick once you think about it. Half horse half goat? Ew. That's like a half lizard have whale. Woah. What would that look like? Ee gads, I bet it'd be a monster. Oh well. I've gotten off topic.
But, really, there's nothing more to say about the beloved unicorn then that is makes my heart smile. And then throw up. The only thing that could possibly be better is a zebra unicorn! Or an Okapi! Okapis are my favorite animals. There like this cool girrafe-zebra thing. Yeah.
Sometimes I think it would be cool to start my own subculture. A subculture is a...well....it's kind of like goth, punk, emo, or mod. It's just a style that a lot of people get into. I don't know what I'd call it, but it probably would include knee-high socks, neon colors, and techno music. It'd probably be something like this, only better. Mine would have MORE colors.
Did I mention the subculture 'mod' above? Omg I HAVE to talk about mod! If I was British I'd so be 100% into it! Check this out! This guy talks about it. I'd do anything to be a MOD.
Well, that be all I have for today.
Peace! Around the World! For Generations!
n!cole

1 comments:
Thanks, same here. Yeah I love my hamster, he rocks. So you're a Fred fan too, huh?
Post a Comment